Variety is guaranteed in Saalbach Hinterglemm, not just in winter, but in summer too. This applies to everyone: those who like hiking, mountaineering, and climbing, those who prefer to head up the mountains on a mountain bike and enjoy exciting downhill action, those looking for fun and adventure on family holidays in Salzburgerland. The Glemmtal region is the perfect place. The Wiesl Lodge Holiday apartments also give you the Joker Card free of charge, complete with all of the benefits it offers.
Joker Card Saalbach included services
- Limitless use of up to 6 gondola lifts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Once daily use of 2 gondola lifts in Leogang
- Free bike transport twice daily on any gondola lifts in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Limitless biking in Austria’s largest biking region: 30% discount on all bike tickets
- Limitless use of the Talschluss tourist train in Hinterglemm
- Limitless use of the Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking bus and the public transport system throughout the Pinzgau region
- Experiences for kids, with Kodok’s Mountain, Montelino‘s Adventure Trail and the fairytale forest
- Limitless entry to the Käpt‘n Hook outdoor leisure pool
- Limitless use of the crazy golf in Saalbach und Hinterglemm
- Up to 10 guided hikes per week provided by the tourist office
- Limitless use of the Saalbach and Hinterglemm tennis courts; reservation by telephone required
- Free entry to the local history museum and skiing museum
- In addition, you also get attractive discounts at a large number of bonus partners
There are 400 km of well-marked hiking paths inviting you to explore the mountains in the Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking region.
Begin a summit tour early in the morning and enjoy the rewards of breathtaking views of the Pinzgau grass-topped mountains and the Kitzbühel Alps. Or, use the summer lifts to effortlessly get to beautiful high altitude hiking paths. Use of the lifts his even free of charge thanks to the Saalbach Joker Card.
Families can discover nature in the Glemmtal region on a large number of exciting adventure trails that are sure to make hiking an unforgettable experience for children. Guided hikes led by local hiking guides give you the opportunity of exploring the mountains of Salzburgerland with others, stopping off at one of the 40 mountain huts to enjoy regional delicacies.
- 400 km of marked hiking paths, some of them beginning right in front of the Wiesl Lodge
- 400 Alpine huts offering hikers refreshments
- Interactive hiking map with tips for the best hiking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Free use of lifts, hiking bus, and Talschluss tourist train
- Guided hikes run by the Saalbach tourist office
- Free Saalbach hiking app with gps data for your mobile phone
Bike paradise Saalbach Hinterglemm right in front
of the house
Mountain bikers can begin their trail adventures right from the doorstep of the Wiesl Lodge, or access the summer lifts on their bikes in just a few minutes.
Get in the lift, head up the mountain, and let the fun begin!
Fun, games, and excitement all play important roles on holidays at the Wiesl Lodge Saalbach.
The Joker Card Saalbach, given to you free when you stay at the Wiesl Lodge Apartments, opens up a whole wealth of opportunities for exciting activities in the Glemmtal region. Free entry and reductions on a wide variety of attractions such as Kodok’s Mountain, Montelino’s Adventure Trail, “Teufelswasser”, Motor Skills Trail, fairytale forest, kids’ hiking challenge, and summit playgrounds. Those feeling brave can experience heights of up to 40 m in the largest high ropes park in Europe.
Once back in your apartment, enjoy a lovely relaxing barbecue on the terrace of the Wiesl Lodge. Those keen on even more exercise after adventures on Kodok’s Mountain, in the high ropes park, or at the outdoor leisure pool can continue to let off steam in the Wiesl Lodge’s own children’s playground. And if the weather doesn’t happen to be so nice during your hot summer holiday in Saalbach, then our spacious holiday apartments offer you plenty of space for games.